Monday, March 1, 2010

arrivederci, au revoir

Today my mom had surgery for breast cancer. I sat in school, took a pre-calculous test (which I think I aced!!), and waited for my dad to call and tell me how my mom was. I hated it. She's laying on the couch now and I hate seeing her sick and defeated like this. But I know she will be ok. She always is. As long as her mother stops calling and crying on the phone for no reason, my mom will be fine.

Anyways, I guess this is a perfect time to explain in more detail what I am planning to do. As of today I have 150 weeks (approximately 3 years) to complete a list of 150 crazy, outrageous, and amazing activities. I still haven't written the list...I am in two AP classes, have a GirlsState interview coming up, and have SAT's next Saturday; I've been kind of busy. This is the perfect time to start writing down my list though. It has been floating around my head for the past 3-4 years and it's finally going to be put in ink...well, cyber ink...for me to complete. It's kind of exciting :]

I can't start it right now, I have a chemistry lab to write. But do not worry my annonymous followers (I have none by the way...which is absolutely ok. less people to see me fail), I WILL have a list soon.

I would also like to quickly explain the name of my last post. I have always wanted to learn Gaelic because I am Irish and I think it is absolutely the prettiest language I have ever heard. "piolatach" is Irish for "pilot" and a pilot is the first episode of a movie series, for you losers out there who don't watch TV :P Since it was my first blog and post, EVER, I thought it an appropriate name.

Until I have the time and guts to write down this infamous list, arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment